- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- ½ c white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 10.6-ounce package Upton’s Naturals Chili Lime JackfruitCorn tortillas, warmed
- ½ c radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ c avocado, sliced
- ½ c red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ c cilantro, rough chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Jalapeño, thinly sliced, for serving
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add onion and sauté 5-7 minutes. Lower heat to medium and add jackfruit. continue cooking, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes until the jackfruit is warmed through.
Portion jackfruit onto warm corn tortillas. Top with radish, avocado, red cabbage and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and jalapeño.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.